Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Jog-Wheels fast enough for nice pull-up/rewind ?!?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey!
I just ordered a new mk2 mixer but can't do fast pull-ups with my jog-wheels.they only scratch one time...could you please help me?!
Thanx from germany!

Posted Wed 04 Jun 08 @ 8:06 am
Perhaps you can elaborate a bit? The functionality of the jogs on the MK2 is what it is. Maybe you can try using the jog more toward the center for a faster rotation?

Posted Thu 05 Jun 08 @ 3:23 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Don't forget you can change the behaviour of the jogs in the Herc's control panel - have a look and see if they're in scratch mode or not.

Posted Thu 05 Jun 08 @ 8:02 pm
There is a mapper available for the Hercules DJ Console by DJ Cel. This will allow you to customise the controller, but you will need a full version of VirtualDJ Professional to be able use it (I don't think it will work with the home edition.)

http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/download.html?addon_id=3036

Posted Thu 05 Jun 08 @ 9:23 pm
djsherz wrote :
Don't forget you can change the behaviour of the jogs in the Herc's control panel - have a look and see if they're in scratch mode or not.

In the Herc control panel, you can only enable / disable the jogs. In VDJ, you can set them up for scratch, under config>remote control tab (click the picture of the MK2).

Also (I just thought of this), make sure the disc speed in VDJ config>options is at 33. It defaults at 45 upon install, in my experience ;)

Posted Thu 05 Jun 08 @ 11:11 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
discjockeydoc wrote :
In the Herc control panel, you can only enable / disable the jogs. In VDJ, you can set them up for scratch, under config>remote control tab (click the picture of the MK2).

My bad, haven't used a Herc in a while!

Posted Fri 06 Jun 08 @ 4:59 am
djsherz wrote :
My bad, haven't used a Herc in a while!

LOL :)

Posted Fri 06 Jun 08 @ 7:09 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)