Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Karaoke and Cavs Unit

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Does anyone know how to get the karaoke files from the Cavs Karaoke unit to VDJ?

Posted Mon 02 Jun 08 @ 11:35 pm
Good luck my friend have tried in the past with no success:(

Posted Tue 03 Jun 08 @ 4:55 am
Success!!! I have done it!!!

Posted Wed 25 Jun 08 @ 11:57 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
well spill the beans for the rest of the guys... before they go nuts

Posted Thu 26 Jun 08 @ 4:44 am
Yeah man what the hell :) LOL Please let me know!!!!!

Posted Thu 26 Jun 08 @ 2:13 pm
Promise I'll let you know soon. Making sure its right. Plus I love the suspence!

Posted Thu 26 Jun 08 @ 8:58 pm
I have finished my whole cavs library. 25,000 songs. It takes about 1 hour, unattended, and it names them properly. This is a one step program. It can also rip Cavs disks that come in the MCG format to CDG. My files work perfectly on VDJ. I'm sorry to do this but I will give out the info on where and how to get it on Monday. My friend and I just talked and we want to make sure the ordering area is right. Make sure you spread the word.

Posted Sat 28 Jun 08 @ 11:42 am
Ok at least tell me if ur on the jb99 or jb199?? I can tell you I have the 99 and using the software you can buy from the cavs site I was unable to make the files actually work, maybe things have changed hit me up on MSN I will send u a pm.

Posted Sat 28 Jun 08 @ 11:58 am
I have both. The software can do both of them. I used my JB-199 to rip mine. By the way, I have both of them for sale now. LOL

Posted Sat 28 Jun 08 @ 9:43 pm
Cavs conversion is now here!!! The program converts and renames the files in the format you want in one step. Very fast. Can do 25,000 songs in less than an hour. You can download it @ http://www.kjamp.com/RBKP03.php

Posted Mon 30 Jun 08 @ 4:03 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)