Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: I need a mixer that control vdj, please help.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

gusto_4PRO InfinityMember since 2001
I need a mixer that control vdj, and as a regular mixer that I can connect mic and head phone.

any comment it would be great.
I have numark vv
turntables numark tt500

thanks

Posted Mon 02 Jun 08 @ 10:16 pm
do a search for midi mixers on this forum

Posted Tue 03 Jun 08 @ 11:18 am
I recommend HERCULES DJ CONSOLE RMX

Posted Sat 07 Jun 08 @ 1:46 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
What about this one

The Behringer DDM4000, everyone is raving about it at the moment. It is midi, so it can be mapped to work with VirtualDJ. A few of the guys here on the forum have it. Also in only costs around £280, abit more than the RMX and it's a proper mixer, and that's awesome, for something like that. I think behringer has certainly step up there game on this one.

If money is no issue have you looked at the higher spec Pioneer mixers, they are midi to, but cost alot more than the DDM4000

Posted Sat 07 Jun 08 @ 2:02 pm
can I connect my mic and my cool head phones; so I don't have to use my old mixer that can connect everything but won't work with vdj

Posted Sat 07 Jun 08 @ 7:32 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
here's some of the mixers features for you

* 32-bit digital DJ mixer with beat-synchronized sampler, 4 multi-FX sections, 2 patented* BPM counters, digital crossfader and MIDI
* 4 Phono/Line stereo channels allowing max. 8 signal sources to be connected simultaneously
* 2 Microphone inputs with Gain, EQ, Talk function and FX
* 4 stereo channels with Gain, programmable parametric 3-band EQ with Kill function, fader curve control and flexible crossfader assignment
* Sophisticated sampler with beat-controlled loop function, real-time pitch control, sampler FX and crossfader start option
* 2 freely assignable and BPM-synchronized, high-quality FX engines (Bitcrusher, Resonator, Reverb, Flanger, etc.)
* Ultra-fast, accurate and patented* BPM counter for automatic BPM synchronization of sampler, FX, crossfader and external drum machines, etc. via MIDI
* Digital crossfader with flexible curve adjustment, reverse button and automatic, BPM-synchronized crossfading
* Dual-mode crossfader with innovative frequency-selective crossfading
* Dedicated Headphone section includes PFL Mix/Split and Bass/Snare boost functions
* Recall your last mixer setting at the push of a button
* Digital S/PDIF output for direct recording of your performance
* High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life

it's certainly look nice for the money.

Posted Sun 08 Jun 08 @ 2:26 am
alright thanks
I'm going to the store and take a look at it. DDM4000 sure looks great.

if you guys come across of any mixer less pricee, for the djs in a tight bugget let us know.

but mixer that will act like mixer, walk like mixer, and kuak like a mixer. just like DDM4000 which is a full mixer.

Posted Sun 08 Jun 08 @ 6:06 am
gusto_4 wrote :
alright thanks
I'm going to the store and take a look at it. DDM4000 sure looks great.

if you guys come across of any mixer less pricee, for the djs in a tight bugget let us know.

but mixer that will act like mixer, walk like mixer, and kuak like a mixer. just like DDM4000 which is a full mixer.

if it cost any less you probrably wouldnt want it .hehehe

for the price and specs listed its a steal of a deal(i own one ) ;-)

If this is too expensive for you i suggest raising your dj prices (not joking) ;-)

good luck

Posted Sun 08 Jun 08 @ 11:24 am

Posted Mon 09 Jun 08 @ 2:15 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)