Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Mapper for Vestax VCM 100

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I just received my Vestax VCM 100. It's working well with Traktor 3LE, but I am hoping there is a mapper for this controller. Can anyone help me ? Thanks

Posted Mon 02 Jun 08 @ 2:32 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hmm. u already have ur answer in the general forum. In future there no need to double post on the different forum on the same issue.

It may confuse user;)

Posted Mon 02 Jun 08 @ 11:58 pm
OK.

Posted Tue 03 Jun 08 @ 1:44 am
Well I've been using my new setup with the VCM 100. It works great. No jog wheel or dial to control spin but I can use the mouse to set cue.It works great for my purpose and fits nicely in my kit. Haven't received the laptop-stand. It is on backorder and has not yet been released.I have some questions for the pro -users.How do I congfig sound set up so I can have the main output going into my mackie mixer and use the other for headphone cueing on the VCM 100? The way I have it now the sound is coming from the monitor booth send. which is also coming out of the headphone out. No sound is coming from either main out or line 1 & 2 . I have sound config with left and right channel having same soundcard(maya44) 2 lines out to mixer. I have downloaded but not installed Vestax asio compatible driver. Do I need to install that to be able to have left and right outputs sending a signal? How soon will vestax make a mapper for this? Thanks for your input.

Posted Mon 09 Jun 08 @ 4:29 pm
I got the same problem. I have the vci 100. I was trying to config it to virtual dj. No luck. I also hope threr is a mapper to. I also have a mackie mixer (dfx 12) and I use a m-audio fw 410. My m-audio interface works with the software. This is how I have it hook up.
In sound setup.
Input----- None
Output--3 line mixer
Sound card(s)----Asio Driver
Asio driver ------- M-audio fw asio
Output channels ----chan 1&2: left deck / chan 3&4: right deck / and I think the rest it headphone
Hope we can get the program to link with our vestax gear.

Posted Wed 11 Jun 08 @ 2:38 am
Just go to config and hit sound control ,click the Vestax VCI and activate. This will set up the VCM-100. It should light up.I also have used the general config to set the controls the way I want different then the Vistax VcI. It's just that the lights don't work.I use the Vestax mapper all the time now. I like the size of it .So compact. I am not using an adapter. Plugged straight in usb. I was wondering if I used an addapter would that make a difference in output? I have to set the gain @ 3 o'clock

Posted Tue 17 Jun 08 @ 1:48 pm
I dl asio4all and it took care of the problem. click config/sound setup/inputs;none /outputs;headphones/soundcards;asio/ I work with mono only. The only thing is I tend to use windows media player as a backup whenever VDJ freezes due to some user error.This setup disables window media player. How can I use this setup and still use the windows media player? Any suggestions?

Posted Sun 06 Jul 08 @ 2:45 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)