Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: I have just receive my new RMX DJ Console but is worried

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey you hard working pros! this is Mix Master Mike, Welcome I am using MK2 DJConsole with my VDJ and after months of annoying VDJ guys I am happy with my software. I am using the pro 4.3 version and yes guys it works flawless and with the 2006 version driver,playing music and Videos is so sweet, no itch or skips. the only problem I don't like the turn pitch or the jog wheels the wheels are too close and the pitch is too out dated. turning the keys to get the right BPM is behind.

So I took VDJ advise and bought the RMX and I just got it yesturday. Now I am reading the forum and I am getting worried. I have installed it and it is not controlling my software, and the remote controll is still red.

First I would like the help with getting the Best Drivers +++++++++++
Second the proper installation guide
and third I thank you all for caring, pros will be pros

Thanks in stages

Posted Sat 31 May 08 @ 12:18 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
First of all, I may be wrong here, but I don't think that the RMX will work with VirtualDJ 4.3. It was only introduced with version 5rev7, the latest version. So you might have to download and upgrade to the latest version.

Once you have done that, download the Herc 2008 Driver package from Here and install them on to your PC/laptop, then I think you will be good to go.

Posted Sat 31 May 08 @ 12:31 pm
Pros will always be pros! you are so right, and if I had thought of that I would stick with my MK2 DJ Console, of course I still have it and use it on my Number 1&2 laptop. I am using my Number 3&4 laptop which means I have 4 laptop.

I never had like the Version 5rev.7 because when I was using it with my MK2 DJ Console i always hear a glitch in the music. which was not so nice, for this reason I downgrade to a version 4.3 and it work smooth. Love It.

So now I will go back to version 5rev.7 and do what you say on laptop 3&4 and see download that driver and see how it works. hope there is no glitch. You know when you are doing a gig and you have problems it makes you look bad, music must only have smooth going because it makes people happy.

Jimmy b ++++++++++++++ thanks so much.

Will get back if neccessary.

Posted Sat 31 May 08 @ 3:31 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
crystalenter wrote :

Jimmy b ++++++++++++++ thanks so much.

No worries mate, Hope it all goes well.

Posted Sun 01 Jun 08 @ 4:54 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Sun 01 Jun 08 @ 7:48 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)