Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Recording Mixes

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi there i'm a vdj noob! I,ve just got the hercules rmx with Virtual DJ 5DJC Edition which is awesome BUT i can't see how i record my mixes ? I downloaded a trial version of vdj 5 a while ago where there was a blatant icon saying record where i did a 45min mix & saved. Now i have a full version i can't see it anywhere PLEASE someone help i'm desperate to start recording some mixes for my mates.

Posted Wed 28 May 08 @ 11:22 am
I'm basing my information on VDJ Pro which is what I assume you mean when you say the 'full version'. Your profile still shows you as a Home Edition user.

I suppose this button is skin dependant, but it appears in all the ones that I use.
In the default VDJ and Cue skins it is located just above the browser, there should be 4 buttons which read:
Browser, Sampler, Effects, Record
Record being the obvious choice.
Like I say this is dependant on the skin creator, which skin are you using?

I'm going to the airport on holiday in 4 hours, still haven't decided whether or not to take my laptop with me, probably a security risk on holiday.
Hope this has helped you.

Ross M

Posted Wed 28 May 08 @ 5:30 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
The DJC Edition does not have a recording capability. It is a Lite Edition that gives you the ability to use the features of the RMX controller to play tracks. If you wish for the Pro features, take advantage of the Upgrade discount while it lasts. http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/

Posted Wed 28 May 08 @ 6:04 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)