Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: need Denon 4500 controller help please

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djtopsPRO InfinityMember since 2006
need help with denon 4500 controller. Installed JP Boggis mapper per instructions and keep getting locked up. Controller screen lights up recognizing pc, and welcomes to vdj screen. But any play button pushed or anything else keeps locking up software. If I power off the controller it instanly unlocks the software..and music and mouse control are functional... Thought this mapper was plug and play tested. any ideas anyone?

Averatec 7100 laptop amd turion 64x2 1.61.Ghz 2mb ram running xp media center edition w/ sp2

Posted Tue 27 May 08 @ 6:15 pm
djtops wrote :
need help with denon 4500 controller. Installed JP Boggis mapper per instructions and keep getting locked up. Controller screen lights up recognizing pc, and welcomes to vdj screen. But any play button pushed or anything else keeps locking up software. If I power off the controller it instanly unlocks the software..and music and mouse control are functional... Thought this mapper was plug and play tested. any ideas anyone?

Averatec 7100 laptop amd turion 64x2 1.61.Ghz 2mb ram running xp media center edition w/ sp2

Have you installed the latest firmware from Denon Version 1.005?

Posted Tue 27 May 08 @ 11:45 pm
djtopsPRO InfinityMember since 2006
we haaa problem solved...needed to download firmware for controller from Denon site...we are NOW in the HOUSE...lets go play some tunes...this controller and sound card are the Sh*t !!!!

Posted Wed 28 May 08 @ 7:21 pm
No joke!

Posted Thu 29 May 08 @ 11:47 am
Cool finally. I've been waiting for it. Do you have those install instructions handy?

Posted Thu 29 May 08 @ 6:10 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)