Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Potential new user

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

ZoominHome userMember since 2008
Hey guys first time poster and potential buyer new to forums so don't annihilate me cause i prolly over looked a newbie section and posted this in the total wrong place . I have played with the demo and pretty much fell in love. I however wanted to ask you all experienced guys a couple questions. So here we go.

#1. Is this worth it for someone that just enjoys making some mixes and such for friends / self enjoyment or is there something cheaper that would be better?

#2. How is the customer support? I have a hard time dropping $300 to be treated like some other software sites i have used treated me.

These are my two major concerns as of now. From what I can see here it looks like theres a good active base of members here that are very knowledgeable and the forums are always a plus (been trolling these forums for a while now). Any answers would be greatly appreciated as id like to do this asap, but want to make sure its the right stuff :) thanks in advance.

-Chris

Posted Mon 26 May 08 @ 5:05 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Hi
1. It depends on what you need, you have Home version that has some limitations, check comparison here:
http://www.virtualdj.com/products/comparison.html
2.Support is ok, you have many users and teamers helping here on the forum as you can see.
Hope to see ya soon with us ;)

Posted Mon 26 May 08 @ 5:17 am
av1613PRO InfinityMember since 2007
I had been gradually moving towards the convenience of being a Digital DJ for several years but resisted because i was yet to find software that served my basic requirement, a really good search engine.

The fact Vdj remembers my played track history and prioritize the search accordanly is a god send, the software incorporates lots of handy features and is very easy to use.

Tech support / moderates are very knowledgeable and helpful, In the two occasions I have asked for help I was given the soulutuion within 24h.
Assuming you have a basic to good level of PC knowledge, and understand the key principles of beat mixing there's no reason not to purchase.

Enjoy!

Posted Mon 26 May 08 @ 7:01 am
ZoominHome userMember since 2008
Thanks for the replies guys, I'll prolly pick up my copy this Thursday. thanks for the help, im sure it wont be the last time =D

Posted Mon 26 May 08 @ 2:30 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)