Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Virtual Dj & BCD3000 Problems

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi, i'm having problems with virtual DJ and BCD3000, it just freeze in the middle of a session, and it's really annoying, i had to start djing with cd's and that is not what i want, is really pissing me off, can anybody please help me??, i've tried lots of things and i've notice that when i disconnect the scractch buttons it gaves me more time before it freezes, but still. Please Please, i really need a solution for this, i'm a local DJ in a club and this issue is making me look like an idiot. Thanks

Posted Sun 25 May 08 @ 12:09 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
I am very sorry your having trouble and know just how you feel. There is a long standing problem with the BCD series controllers and VDJ. Both the 2000 and 3000 have had nothing but bad posts about them. I suggest either A.) purchasing a new controller. Or, B.) searching very hard these forums by utilizing the search feature. There were a couple of people who got the 3K to work, I just do not recall who and how, sorry. Good luck.....

Posted Sun 25 May 08 @ 12:33 pm
Thank you for your reply, just one question, which controller would you recommend me to buy, i mean, which one do you think would be the best for virtual DJ?. Thanx Again.

Posted Sun 25 May 08 @ 12:49 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
There are a lot of controllers. I use the Total Control, and the iCDX with great satisfaction. Also it should be noted the Herc MKII has had a lot of happy users here as well. The big advantage of the Herc is it is also a soundcard. The Total Control is not, with it you would need to purchase something like Numark's DJ i/o (which I also have and works very well). There are a lot of other controllers and I am sure you will see some more recommended here. I hope that helps...enjoy shopping...lol

Posted Sun 25 May 08 @ 1:00 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)