Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ and Torq Xponent PFL/Cue Issue

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

d-phragHome userMember since 2008
So far I like how the VDJ is treating my new Torq Xponent, the only thing I can't understand is, why the PFL/Cue knob doesn't work as expected? Anyone experiencing the same problem? When I select Deck A as PFL deck, it's normal that the volume slider is in the lower position, while Deck B is playing (is in Mix Mode). While rotating the PFL/Cue knob I can only listen to the Deck B, despite the fact that the small slider on top of VJD interface is moving between A & B. Only when I move the volume slider to the top position, I'm able to switch between PFL and Mix, which is pointless because this way both Decks will generate output ...Am I missing something or am I doing something wrong...and yes, the Gain LED's are not flashing at all...

Any help will be appreciated, as I'm currently deciding which software to use with the Torq Xponent.

Thank you.

Posted Thu 22 May 08 @ 10:50 am
d-phragHome userMember since 2008
I somehow figured it out...but now I realized that the Low/Mid/Hi knobs are not working....is it just me or? I doubt that I will get a response - how do you guys expect someone to buy this for use with Torq Xponent?

Posted Sat 24 May 08 @ 12:22 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Hi
There are many controllers that has been released recently and the Team is adding support for all of them. It takes time to perfect native support.
In the mean time, there is mapper here:
http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/view.html?type=tool
That is only for Pro license users, so if you buy VDJ, you will have it with all new updates (Skins, Mappers, Plugins, new updates of VDJ).
Hope to see ya soon with us ;)

Posted Sun 25 May 08 @ 7:58 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)