Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: can i hook my rmx up to a mixer??

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

hi people dose anyone know how to hook the rmx up to a mixer im djing in a club next weekend and its just easyer to do this instead of unpluging all there stuff to plug mine in cheers

Posted Wed 21 May 08 @ 4:07 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Posted Wed 21 May 08 @ 5:09 pm
hello still cant work out how to hook my rmx up to another mix need to work out how to do it asap dj ing in club next weekend cheers for any help aaron

Posted Thu 19 Jun 08 @ 10:10 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
ok after you hooked the rmx up to the usb with your lappy, and the two rca outputs from the back of the rmx to your mixer boot the lappy up and start vdj, go to config and select sound set up... inputs > none, outputs > (i choose, it's what works for me) > headphones, now the icon for the rmx should be in the next window down and everything else should be set for you, try that see how it sounds

you should still have audio control for both decks on the rmx and the mixer, i just use my headphones on the mixer for both sound out from the rmx and other inputs that i use... hope that helps and i haven't confused you but if you need better clarifacation just let me know either way

Posted Thu 19 Jun 08 @ 6:33 pm
If you could describe in more detail than "it doesn't work", it would be much easier for us to help you.

What have you tried, and what happens when you do it?

Posted Sun 22 Jun 08 @ 1:01 am
cheers 4 your help guys but i have it working now cheers for the help aaron

Posted Fri 27 Jun 08 @ 2:07 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)