Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: mapping driver download help

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djtopsPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Ok I've decided to jump off the mouse and on to the Denon 4500 controller. from good advise here, I'm told I need to install mapping software. Is this just a simple download and "driver" style install into the VDJ folder..Or is it a more detailed process. Can anyone please outline the mapper install process?

Thanks in advance

Posted Tue 20 May 08 @ 2:49 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005

Posted Tue 20 May 08 @ 4:13 pm
djtopsPRO InfinityMember since 2006
While waiting and shopping for the best controller, I've been visiting alot of different forums about the Denon 4500 controller and the buzz about this particular mapper. Thanks for the info about how to load, but I beleive the real attaboy goes to Boggus for releasing it.....I beleive that Denon needs to send this dude a check, for everybody that buys THEIR controller for VDJ..without his software, THEIR hardware is well...lets say....just CUTE !!!

I will have my new Denon 4500 by Friday and will try to follow-up in this forum with feedback on plug & Play effeciency from a fan of VDJ 5.x, but a dj with NO KNOWLEDGE of midi...but I'm gonna give em hell on the 1's & 2's

DJ Tops

Posted Tue 20 May 08 @ 8:47 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Don't worry, there is a lot of people with that controller that will help you ;)

Posted Wed 21 May 08 @ 6:02 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)