Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Rmx or BCD

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

TerakorHome userMember since 2008
I am going to buy rmx hercules or BCD2000 or 3000
Which do you recomend me?
And, BCD2000 and BCD3000 have sound card?

Posted Tue 20 May 08 @ 9:43 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I would stay away from the BCD2000 or 3000, as alot user's say the soundcard and build quality are cheap also the driver's have been badly written in the past and often conflict.

If you want a controller/soundcard combo them go for the RMX, miles better in my book.

Posted Tue 20 May 08 @ 9:51 am
Yup, I've read heaps of messages on these boards full of complaints about the BCD series. My RMX though has been running pretty damn smooth so far, it'll see it's first gig tomorrow night. My only major complaint about it so far is the quick scroll bug (quick scroll goes down but not up), but the regular scrolling works fine & will let you open/ close your browser folders with the deck load buttons. Hopefuly the quick scroll bug will be fixed in VDJ 5.1 seeing as it's a coding problem and not a bug with the RMX itself;^]

Posted Tue 20 May 08 @ 9:58 am
And what abaout NUMARK TOTAL CONTROL becaouse in my country cost the same as hercules rmx.
Gi ve me your opinions about this, please.
Thanks

Posted Tue 20 May 08 @ 11:24 am
The NumarkTotal Control is a good controller, it's native to VirtualDJ,

but it's just a controller. It has no soundcard, The RMX is a Controller and soundcard, all in one.

Posted Tue 20 May 08 @ 11:29 am
Ok, but just as a controller what is better hercules rmx or total control, just as a controller.
Thanks.

Posted Tue 20 May 08 @ 11:46 am
Terakor wrote :
Ok, but just as a controller what is better hercules rmx or total control, just as a controller.
Thanks.

I couldn't tell you that as I don't have either, but if you want my opinion I would lean towards the RMX as it has the soundcard, and I think it looks alot nicer.

Posted Tue 20 May 08 @ 11:51 am
Ok thanks and the last question, numark total control is compatible with virtual dj?

Posted Tue 20 May 08 @ 11:58 am
First of all sorry for double post, i have seen that is compatible and other question:
-Can work total control or hercules rmx without computer; for example: hercules rmx + 2 timecodes + amp and to the "energy" ??

Posted Tue 20 May 08 @ 12:07 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Terakor wrote :
Ok thanks and the last question, numark total control is compatible with virtual dj?

Yes, and there is a mapper to setup it the way you want.
I think that Numark TC is better quality then RMX.

Terakor wrote :
Can work total control or hercules rmx without computer; for example: hercules rmx + 2 timecodes + amp and to the "energy" ?? ?

No, they depend on computer.

Posted Tue 20 May 08 @ 12:14 pm
Sorry I wrote thq question wrong,
2 turntables (normal vinyl) + total control or hercules rmx + amp to energy.

And which is better:
-total control + maya usb 44
-hercules rmx

Posted Tue 20 May 08 @ 12:17 pm
you can use "analog sources" on the rmx. mine's being shipped as we speak...!

Posted Tue 20 May 08 @ 2:39 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Terakor wrote :
And which is better:
-total control + maya usb 44
-hercules rmx

I would go to TC+Maya.

Posted Tue 20 May 08 @ 4:15 pm
The BCD2000 is just as good as the Numark Total Control if you don't use the sound card. It seems that Virtual Dj is in bed with Newmark and that has stalled this forum. They have lost all of their old timers and it they have not listen to anyone since then. As I can see it this forum is dead until they start listening to the people who are buying their product.

Posted Tue 20 May 08 @ 8:31 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)