Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: RMX + mixer?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

TerakorHome userMember since 2008
Can i have that?
( http://www.numark.com/dxm01usb ) DXM01USB + Hercules RMX + 2 timecodes

And second, can i invert the fader and the crossfader? I know I can do it via mapper, but i am asking about invert ,for example, if you are using only virtual dj when you move the fader with the mouse.

Thanks.

Posted Mon 19 May 08 @ 10:18 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
You don't need DXM01USB if you gonna get RMX console. You forgot you will need VDJ Pro license also ;)
If you want to invert crossfader on the skin, you will need to edit skin to be able to do that.

Posted Mon 19 May 08 @ 10:58 am
TerakorHome userMember since 2008
I know i don´t need the mixer but i ask if i can add it too, just for know.
I have heard that you can have a discount when you buy the virtual dj pro if you have bought hercules rmx, what it the version of the virtual dj when you buy it?
And how can i edit the skin?
Thanks.

Posted Mon 19 May 08 @ 11:17 am
Terakor wrote :
I have heard that you can have a discount when you buy the virtual dj pro if you have bought hercules rmx, what it the version of the virtual dj when you buy it?
Thanks.

It's always good to have an external mixer and decks anyway in the event of a software/ computer error. I would think that setup should work. Yes, RMX users are entitled to a discount on pro, which is currently on v. 5.0r7, but future updates are always free. You won't want that skin once you go pro, there are much better ones available for pro users;^]

Posted Mon 19 May 08 @ 11:28 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Terakor wrote :
Thanks.

If you buy VDJ without RMX console you will pay the full price. It's better to get RMX first, than buy VDJ Pro.
If you want to edit skins, check Skins Forum, there is Tutorials.

Posted Mon 19 May 08 @ 11:33 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)