Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Help Plz

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

hey guys how can i listen to two different tracks on the two decks provided i listen to one on my main speakers and the other on the headphones im using a sound card which has 5 output ports in colors green black yellow red and blue screen shots will be appreciated thanks in advance

Posted Sun 18 May 08 @ 5:17 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Sound Setup:
If you want to preview via Sound Card select in Config>Sound Setup>Outputs> put it on Headphones (First channel will be main output and second will go on the Headphones when you select deck 1 or 2)
If you want to use External Mixer select in Config>Sound Setup>Outputs> put it on External Mixer (First channel will be left deck and second will be right deck, you can switch that below in the same section, you will preview on the External mixer like using ordinary CD players).

Posted Sun 18 May 08 @ 6:14 pm
hey dj alf thanks man for ur reply however i tried Config>Sound Setup>Outputs> put it on Headphones yet the two decks still gave sound only on the main and nothing on the headphones

Posted Sun 18 May 08 @ 6:59 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Hi
Did you set your sound card in 4 or 5.1 channels mode? Also, select "4.1" in sound setup to be able to split channels.

Posted Mon 19 May 08 @ 4:26 am
hey dj Alf i'll try that and let you know what happened thanks for your time man

Posted Mon 19 May 08 @ 6:48 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)