Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Is this program based on hardware? I want to mix when I travel and don't want to

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I want to mix when I travel and don't want to carry speakers around I bought this and seems completely useless to carry aroud speakers to mix
I have a MacBook Pro and whe I connect the headphones all the sound cuts off and I can't listen to the cue. I am oldschool and used to the real deal. I anyone can help me to understand this software a bit better I would appreciate it. I not AppZapper on it.
Thanx J.C.D.C.

Posted Sat 17 May 08 @ 5:47 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi there sonicalchemy.

This software could be use with hardware or on its own using only the mac/lappy. I afraid to tell u that there are no mac demo atm so what u using might not be legal. If u own it, do register n grab the latest version.

As using headphone u need to use an external soundcard such as the djio etc or any 4.1 card and above. Or u could use directly from the external mixer.

U might be using TT, with this u can actually use timecoded vinyl on it to control the tracks from the software. U need to order the tcv from this site or u can get the numarks one also. U could get the tccd free from this site too.

I would recommend u to get the numark virtual vinyl as a complete set up for ur rig. U get the software, a great audio interface plus 2 tcv n 2 tccd;)

With the above stuff, u can have ur conventional set up as before and with the aid of the tracks playing via the mac/lappy.

Search ard the mac forum for more info abt the software n its potential usage.

Hope to see u with us soon.

Regards;)

Posted Sat 17 May 08 @ 6:11 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi there please add your serial to your profile , 5 so you can get the latest updates and adons.

If you want to prelisten to another track you need a 4.1 card with more than one output.

If you just want to listen on your headphones choose simple output.

Posted Sat 17 May 08 @ 6:15 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)