Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Please help a newbie

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

esz04Home userMember since 2008
Been going through this forum for hours trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong, but I have no clue at this point. Trying to hook up a Numark TT200, a Numark DM1002MKII, and a Maya44 USB soundcard for a time coded vinyl configuration. I followed the aggregate device instructions and everything else, but I keep getting the "Error in the ASIO Sound Driver" message. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I really know very little about this stuff, so I apologize if I'm missing something obvious.

Also, I have the turntable plugged into the input channels 1 and 2 on the soundcard and the mixer into the output channels 1 and 2. Thanks in advance for any help you could provide.

Posted Sat 17 May 08 @ 2:39 pm
Also, just using a demo to make sure this works before I purchase the full version. Not sure if that matters.

Posted Sat 17 May 08 @ 2:42 pm
Nevermind. Got it. Thanks

Posted Sat 17 May 08 @ 3:29 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Pls support the software by purchasing it. There are no mac demo atm. Thanks for ur understanding.

Hope to see u with us soon;)

Posted Sat 17 May 08 @ 4:17 pm
Yeah, someone send me it and I thought it was a demo. Now that I realize that it's not, I'll stop using it until the demo comes out so I can try it with my setup. Sorry about that. Thanks

Posted Sat 17 May 08 @ 4:47 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Sat 17 May 08 @ 5:41 pm
esz04 wrote :
Yeah, someone send me it and I thought it was a demo. Now that I realize that it's not, I'll stop using it until the demo comes out so I can try it with my setup. Sorry about that. Thanks

Thank you for being honest. :-)

Posted Sun 18 May 08 @ 12:38 am
If I was to buy the licensed version, would it definitely work with my setup? I'm willing to take the plunge and support the software, but need to make sure everything would work out if I did.

Posted Sun 18 May 08 @ 1:27 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
esz04 wrote :
If I was to buy the licensed version, would it definitely work with my setup? I'm willing to take the plunge and support the software, but need to make sure everything would work out if I did.

Yes this is quite a popular setup , used by alot of users.

Posted Mon 19 May 08 @ 4:46 am
HiTowerPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Not sure if I missed something, I've been away for a few days. Is time code working on Mac now? Last I knew time code wasn't reliable with anything but the VV box. esz04 said he was using the maya sound card. If the fix isn't out, I'm not sure I would count on VDJ and time code quite yet esz04. The problems you were describing are the same that myself and many other users have. The fix is in the works, but it's not there yet, unless I missed it. If I did, I apologize for the bad info.

Posted Tue 20 May 08 @ 2:17 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
HiTower wrote :
Not sure if I missed something, I've been away for a few days. Is time code working on Mac now? Last I knew time code wasn't reliable with anything but the VV box. esz04 said he was using the maya sound card. If the fix isn't out, I'm not sure I would count on VDJ and time code quite yet esz04. The problems you were describing are the same that myself and many other users have. The fix is in the works, but it's not there yet, unless I missed it. If I did, I apologize for the bad info.

This topic has been moved to the mac forum which confuses matters.

The VV box is needed in 5.0 for mac.

This card would work perfectly on pc however.

Posted Wed 21 May 08 @ 6:17 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)