Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Pop/Crack Noises?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey everyone.

Heres my problem.
When mixing, i will start a new song, and it sounds completely fine, BUT, when i do any fuction (such as move the fader(s) slightly) i get a crack/pop noise then it stops. thinking it is the song, i reload it, but this time its gone.. and it does it ide say one in four songs.

Ive noticed its usually a problem with songs with lots of bass.

anyone else have this? is there a bigfix u can download or something?

and i know someone will ask it so YES i do have the full version of Virtual DJ as well as Cue LE

Posted Fri 16 May 08 @ 11:35 pm
Set your performance slider to the left and latency to auto. These are found under config>performance

Posted Fri 16 May 08 @ 11:52 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
discjockeydoc wrote :
Set your performance slider to the left and latency to auto. These are found under config>performance

For this you will need cue le 4.3.

Please activate your Virtual DJ purchase in your profile to ensure you can get the latest version.

Posted Sat 17 May 08 @ 4:45 am
Hi guys!

I've been having this issue & came across this forum while trying to find a solution. I just registered to say that I've fixed mine by using a powered usb hub & reinstalling soundcard (maya44 usb) drivers. It seems some motherboards can't power the card alone.

Let me know if it works as I'd be very keen to find out if I've finally cured this irritating problem so many are having...

Steve (aka djscubasteve)

Posted Sat 17 May 08 @ 10:36 am
Thanks DjDoc!!! that helped!

Posted Sat 17 May 08 @ 12:53 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)