Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Audio Output - Slight Pauses

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

bperezPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I recently purchased the Hercules Controller RMX bundle and subsequently upgraded to version 5. I am sure this has to do with my settings; however, I am experiencing intermitent pauses during the playback of songs. Any suggestions?

Posted Thu 15 May 08 @ 7:49 pm
Your performance setting might be too high. To test, position the slider (config>performance) all the way to the left, and try. If this fixes the problem, try moving the slider to the right in small increments until you reproduce the problem, then move it one click to the left.

You might also try unticking "safe mode" and "overclock."

Also, it would be helpful if you posted your specs (VirtualDJ version [exact - found under info], CPU, OS, RAM, video, etc).

Posted Fri 16 May 08 @ 12:31 am
pokkanHome userMember since 2005
I had the same problem, but I change the performance and unclick overclock and the safe mode, but I'm still have the problem, any solutions?

Posted Fri 16 May 08 @ 10:06 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
try d/loading the updates for the rmx at www.hercules.com i had similar troubles until i installed them... now you must d/load them directly onto the machine your working with, don't ask me why but i d/loaded them onto two different machines and then transfered them to my gig lappy and they wouldn't open up they only opened up as i say when i used the gig lappy directly, uninstall your original copy then apply your update, see how that works out...

Tayla

Posted Sat 17 May 08 @ 5:36 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)