Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: New serato plugin

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I would like to know what's going on with the serato plugin to use serato vinyl with virtual dj 5.7 because now it's something like 2 months that I work with the VDJ 4.2 which is working very good with the serato box and the serato vinyl and that's so strange that's not working with VDJ 5.7 but the developers are working hard. I feel myself so paintfull that I don't use the new technologie of VDJ 5.7 because librairy of VDJ 4.2 is not so good but I like to scratch with it .... so I Want to introduce myself as a beta tester for the serato plugin please I will work hard on it I make a good test believe me.

Posted Wed 14 May 08 @ 1:28 pm
It's not the DEV teams job to support Serato vinyls - they've stated that over and over (search is your friend)

They have stated that serato vinyls are only LIMITED use. They don't work all the way. The was a mystery user who promised a Plugin for download but I believe he/she/whatever broke off more than they could chew and discovered that they plain old don't work with VDJ very well. and gave up - hense the no serato vinyl plugin.

Do yourself a favour - and order the VDJ vinyls from VDJ's web store. You can keep your SL-1 box and loose a lot of your problems.

After that it's system setup and tweaking.

Posted Wed 14 May 08 @ 1:46 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Please look in the Plug-ins section for your answer.

Posted Wed 14 May 08 @ 1:49 pm
I already have VDJ vinyls that I used with vdj 5.6 but I prefer to use VDJ 4.2 with serato vinyls because there is no comparaison. You just have to try to realise it works much better... So the question is why

Posted Wed 14 May 08 @ 2:15 pm
could this be the reason a friend of mine is losing control of his turntables after awhile?? he uses serato vinals?? and I have read on here many times he should get the VDJ Vinals....

Posted Wed 14 May 08 @ 3:46 pm
I totally agree. Maybe you should make better vinyl?

Posted Wed 14 May 08 @ 3:47 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)