Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: To lazy to search the forum...

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I'm to lazy to search the forum, and the fact of the matter is, I shouldn't have to after spending $300 on this software....

1) When will the sound and video effects be available? If they are, how do you get them?

2) Is there a wide screen skin for VDJ? I don't like how it's small on my Macbook.

3) How do you have it scan or rescan your Itunes library and BPMs? Is there a way it can scan the library in MegaSeg?

4) I'll stop being a pain in the a$$ ... Thanks in advance.

Posted Sun 11 May 08 @ 1:16 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
SpeedDemond29 wrote :
I'm to lazy to search the forum,

Sorry to here that...

SpeedDemond29 wrote :
and the fact of the matter is, I shouldn't have to after spending $300 on this software....

Can I offer you some donuts with that coffee?

SpeedDemond29 wrote :
1) When will the sound and video effects be available? If they are, how do you get them?

Same place you would get the PC plugins. Btw, the ones for MAC are the ones that installs.

SpeedDemond29 wrote :
2) Is there a wide screen skin for VDJ? I don't like how it's small on my Macbook.

Same place you would get any other Skin and Yes there are Widescreen skins available.

SpeedDemond29 wrote :
3) How do you have it scan or rescan your Itunes library and BPMs? Is there a way it can scan the library in MegaSeg?

Same as in PC version. And no to MegaSeg.

SpeedDemond29 wrote :
4) I'll stop being a pain in the a$$ ... Thanks in advance.

Great. Well did you get the cheese you needed ?

Posted Sun 11 May 08 @ 1:51 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi Speed...

1) Some of the sound n video effect have already been there a mths or so. Pls check them.

2) As it been already discussed alot of time, u could use the "zip" trick from PC to Mac.
Or u could look ard at the skin downloads.. some of them have been repackage in DMG.

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/86598/MAC_Version_Technical_Support/MAC_Skins.html?page=1" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">Read this thread for more details.

3) Not sure abt this as i rarely use from itunes in VDJ but i would say as normal procedure.

4) ok..lol..have a nice day.

Regards;)

Posted Sun 11 May 08 @ 1:53 pm
Thank you for your help. sorry for being a pain. ...

cstoll. .. Donuts actually sound pretty good.

Posted Sun 11 May 08 @ 4:10 pm
HiTowerPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Why is it when a Teamer does say something, it's always so negative? Nice respone spinnaJ.

Posted Sun 11 May 08 @ 11:53 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
HiTower wrote :
Why is it when a Teamer does say something, it's always so negative? Nice respone spinnaJ.

It wasn't negative and SpeedDemon29 didn't take it as such. He took it as a joke as it was intended.

Posted Mon 12 May 08 @ 6:09 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)