Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Problem with Vista drives

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

zazasHome userMember since 2008
Hi there,

I just bought Hercules Console RMX, i have windows vista. I use the software that was included with the console (VirtualDJ 5 DJC Edition). I drag an mp3 file into the decks. The play/stop/cue buttons work from the console but when i use the volume from the console the volumes on my screen are moving too but have no effect.

Another major problem i encounter is that the Hercules Control Panel doesn't work at all! I can guess that there is a problem with the drivers. I downloaded the latest but the problem still remains. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

P.S.: I have to fix it till tomorrow! I am DJing at 21:00!!!

Posted Fri 09 May 08 @ 1:53 pm
cinfxPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Working with Vista and everything is working fine..or almost!
The sound card is noisy when no music is on and the latency is poor. Sometimes, maybe 6-7 times every 30 minutes, the sound card will have a hiccup..So..That's 6-7 hiccup every 30 minutes...( sound like the card is muting for one third of a second )

So i can't help but i am 80% satisfied with those 1.0 drivers for Vista. It is also important to have ALL your computer drivers up to date to the latest version of Vista.

Best regards

Posted Fri 09 May 08 @ 9:22 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Please register your product - http://www.virtualdj.com/fusers/modifuser.html

Please make sure you are up-to-date with the latest Vista SP1.

VirtualDJ Pro OR are still within the 20-day trial period of the DJC Edition --
If using the RMX as your primary control surface and mixer (not going to a 2nd mixer), go into the Soundcard set tab and use the following settings - Input - None, Output - Headphone, Soundcard - 4.1 Soundcard -- does that help.

Posted Sat 10 May 08 @ 8:05 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)