Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Can the RMX now work with an Apple book Pro!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello i just bought a Mac Book Pro 2.5 4Gig RAM....I hope this is fast enough....Soon I am buyin the Hercules RMX.....I know that the RMX comes with some stock VDJ software...But I actually use the VDJ Pro Software...From what i read (old forums)...the RMX doesnt work with the VDJ Pro on a MAC...Is this TRUE?? Is that problem now solved??....Can i just download the VDJ Pro to my mac...buy the RMX and start mixing with it???? If the problem is not solved....Anyone know when it will be solved?
I will be thankful for any responses or tips...Thank You

Andres

Posted Wed 07 May 08 @ 3:37 pm
Please i Need Responses!!!Thanks...by the way the i use the VDJ Pro 5 version!

Posted Wed 07 May 08 @ 4:21 pm
Problem not solved yet but the RMX controller does ship with a light version of VDJ that works. If you are in a hurry to get the controller then it is a temporary solution. I spoke with hercules customer service today and they were unable to provide a estimated release date for the new drivers.

Posted Thu 08 May 08 @ 2:11 pm
FYI I have 15inch mackbook 2.4 with 4 gigs and everything seems to run smooth as far as DJ software. I have logic and reason and have no issues them together. so you should be fine.

Posted Thu 08 May 08 @ 2:14 pm
ODPhiXIPI1 wrote :
Hello i just bought a Mac Book Pro 2.5 4Gig RAM....I hope this is fast enough....Soon I am buyin the Hercules RMX.....I know that the RMX comes with some stock VDJ software...But I actually use the VDJ Pro Software...From what i read (old forums)...the RMX doesnt work with the VDJ Pro on a MAC...Is this TRUE?? Is that problem now solved??....Can i just download the VDJ Pro to my mac...buy the RMX and start mixing with it???? If the problem is not solved....Anyone know when it will be solved?
I will be thankful for any responses or tips...Thank You

Andres

Please register.

Posted Thu 08 May 08 @ 4:36 pm
Thank YOu very Much for the responses....They need to hurry up and get it done!!!

Posted Thu 08 May 08 @ 11:24 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)