Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: hercules dj rmx no sound

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

got the dj rmx 3 days ago first time worked good now no sound vdj wont play at all and i keep getting an error when starting it up with sound card help

Posted Tue 06 May 08 @ 8:32 am
im using a mac book pro os x 10.5.2/2.4ghz/2g ram/ vdj le just wont play but all buttons do work

Posted Tue 06 May 08 @ 8:51 am
I also have a RMX controller and have an similar issue. I get a usb power issue when running the RMX controller and vdj pro together. the issue is cause by the lack of driver support for the rmx controller and the pro version. If you are having issues you can temporarily run the version shipped with the controller until the drivers are created. I contacted customer service and that is the information they gave me. Far as I know this is only for mac support. They were unable to give me a estimated date for the new driver but he tried to assure me it would be soon.

Posted Thu 08 May 08 @ 2:05 pm
the vdj le that came with the dj console rmx wont work i get error in sound card when starting the program eveything else works all buttons but just wont play help need for this weekend

Posted Thu 08 May 08 @ 9:19 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)