Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: switching decks back and forth

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

robh716Home userMember since 2008
how do you set it up to switch the decks to go back and forth automatically

Posted Tue 06 May 08 @ 8:14 am
I REALLY APPRECIATE NOBODY HELPING ME... THANKS

Posted Thu 08 May 08 @ 7:10 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
dont think its a case of that rob its just the forums may not have as much activity today as usual, if i'm right in assuming you are talking about the old automix system which went the way you are describing, that was dispensed with sometime back and replaced with something far superior to it in my judgement but at a great loss to many other users, to do something with similar functions load up your songs you want to use in your play list then quite simply activate automix by highlighting the button at the top left of the playlist box it will turn greenish when activated, to end or skip into another track double click on the track you wish to bring in.

the button below that has a few functions you can use ie unload played tracks, repeat etc... hope thats helped

Tayla

Posted Thu 08 May 08 @ 7:40 am
THANKS TAYLA... I SEEN A FRIEND OF MINE AT THE BAR USING VIRTUAL DJ THERE BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT VERSION HE HAS... BUT U HAVE 2 SONGS LOADED INTO THE TURNTABLE AREA AND AFTER ONE SONG FINISHES THE OTHER TURNTABLE STARTS AND THE NEXT SONG IS LOADED ONTO THE TURNTABLE THAT JUST FINISHED... THATS WHAT IM TRYING TO DO

Posted Fri 09 May 08 @ 7:05 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
sounds like your talking about automix?

Posted Fri 09 May 08 @ 8:24 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
yeah its what i was saying earlier rob, you are after an older version of vdj can't remember which one though, but if you follow the instructions i gave you earlier you will get the same effect but without the two spinning decks... hope that helps

Posted Fri 09 May 08 @ 8:43 am
yea i figured that part out before... i was just tryin to get both decks to work.. thanks for the help

Posted Sat 10 May 08 @ 10:32 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)