Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: microfone

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

hello just a question when i use record on the virtual dj, how do i get the mic to record aswell as just talkover?

Posted Mon 05 May 08 @ 5:00 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Go to Record tab>Config>Record From and select "Master + MIC". This is for 5.07 version, it is similar for your Home version.

Posted Sun 11 May 08 @ 7:53 am
Also, if you want the volume of the music to stay the same, adjust the talkover attenuation on your MK2 control panel to zero.

Posted Mon 12 May 08 @ 11:03 am
what about if i want to be on the radio , because my mic doesnt work like people cant hear it on the radio it just talks over on my speakers?

Posted Wed 14 May 08 @ 10:59 am
The microphone output of the MK2 is notoriously low. Try using a high impedance mic. Also, the MK2 mic input only comes through the 1/2 outputs (where you'd connect your speakers) by design. In other words, you will not hear the microphone through your headphones (which are 3/4 outputs). I'm really not sure how you'd set it up for broadcast (on the web) because I've not done it. Perhaps someone else will chime in about that ;)

Posted Thu 15 May 08 @ 9:03 am
well i realy need to know as i like to mix and talk same time where as not just use sam broadcaster and just play tunes if you get me lol

Posted Thu 15 May 08 @ 4:14 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)