Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: problems with my set up help needed

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

hi all i am experiencing some problems with my set up that i cannot fix.............

i am running vdj 3 with hercules mk2 and a pioneer mixer.

my set up uses the hercules and external mixer together.

the problem is that everytime i place a track on vdj turntable one whilst turntable 2 is playing the music goes off. the only way to get the music to come back on is to move the headphone knob on the hercules mk2 up and down from deck a to be themn the music comes back on

i cannot use my set up any longer because the music always stops when loading to deck 1

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Mon 05 May 08 @ 3:15 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
To use an external mixer you need to buy pro edition which you can do at a discount.

Posted Mon 05 May 08 @ 3:41 pm
i dont need to buy pro edition it works on my old edition, its not an mp3 mixer just a djm300 wjich had line ins from the hercules soundcard.

i have now taken the mixer out of the set up and deck one still cuts the music when i load a track onto it when deck 2 is playing

Posted Mon 05 May 08 @ 3:47 pm
pulsaruk wrote :

the problem is that everytime i place a track on vdj turntable one whilst turntable 2 is playing the music goes off. the only way to get the music to come back on is to move the headphone knob on the hercules mk2 up and down from deck a to be themn the music comes back on

Sounds like you have your output lines mixed up with your headphone channel, keep the headphone knob on mix....I don't quite remember what the output options were in that version but I assume you selected the mk2....the track you're loading should automatically be heard in your headphones, as the deck is activated...Hope that helps and the pro version has more options that will allow you to do different things as far as output options and so on....try the trial version and see if you likey!

Posted Wed 07 May 08 @ 12:19 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)