Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Help Confirm BUGS with Hercules RMX controller

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Load song in Deck.

Select TC (Activate Timecode)

Play song until the end and watch the deck continue to play. WEEEEE!!!!!

The song doesn’t repeat, the timer and deck keep going and going and going.

You need to manually stop the Deck

Thanks John

Posted Sat 03 May 08 @ 10:05 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I don't think it's just a RMX bug, it does it with my mk2 and TCV.

Just tried it with 3 different skins, and it does as you decided. I've never noticed this till now, The track finishes but the timer keeps going.

@ Paulettecerra, I think you have found a major bug. You need to place it in the Bugs page, so the dev team will become aware of it.

Posted Sat 03 May 08 @ 10:21 am
Well on my timecode system (delta 1010lt) I have to press stop on my cd deck for the track to stop, is that what you mean Paul? I don't think that's a bug, I'm pretty sure it's supposed to work that way;^]

Posted Sat 03 May 08 @ 10:37 am

What he means Timmy is that when the track finishes the timer should be stop on 0.00,

but what he is saying that the timer continues, just tried it on my TC set up and I can get to -1.00 and beyond, before I physically stop the timer.

Posted Sat 03 May 08 @ 10:43 am
I haven't really watched the timer upon ending my timecode, I'll have to check that when I get home tonight;^]

Posted Sat 03 May 08 @ 10:48 am
Decided to go ahead & test before leaving, and the time display in VDJ does keep going with my delta 1010lt, so it's not just the hercules consoles;^]

Posted Sat 03 May 08 @ 10:53 am

Well I think Paulettecerra, has found a major bug.

Posted Sat 03 May 08 @ 10:55 am
I don't know, doesn't seem too bad to me, it still gives an accurate time count down to zero. But I don't use my timecode system out in the field yet either;^]

Posted Sat 03 May 08 @ 10:59 am
I like my decks to stop playing after the song ends. Jimmy B, go back to the other thread please.

Posted Sat 03 May 08 @ 11:18 am
paulettecerra wrote :
I like my decks to stop playing after the song ends..

That would be ideal, I've always had to press stop on my timecode decks when the song ends. Don't know if that's something the team can fix in future updates or not;^]

Posted Sat 03 May 08 @ 11:31 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)