Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Random Syncing issue after 4 hours of play

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Have been running into the issue of tracks not syncing up after about 4 hours into a gig. Everything works fine up until about that 4th hour and then
randomly the pitch; key and syncing creates an interesting audio experience for clients. And ideas/feedback?

MacBookPro 10.4
Cue 5.07

Posted Thu 01 May 08 @ 8:30 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Could you give some more details on what happens?

Posted Thu 01 May 08 @ 3:55 pm
The program became very unstable after hours of play for me also.

Posted Thu 01 May 08 @ 6:25 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
If you could give us some more information we could help you further.

Posted Fri 02 May 08 @ 2:11 am
Hi skyfxl,

Here's what I am encountering. Basically after about 4 hours I would load up a track into the deck, I would then
hit cue to start the mix - sometimes I would hit sync; all the normal pre-adjustments before the mix. However, for whatever
reason, all of the sudden the two tracks wouldn't sync together -- even when I manually align the tracks, they wouldn't sync.
Almost like playing two alike vinyl tracks on two belt drive turntables and one of the belts is stretched out.
Same songs cued and synced together and one track is lagging behind. Very odd.

I check the options tabs and nothing has changed. I have also tried selecting difference options, i.e. enables and disables;
and still have to try to finish the gig as best as I can...

And it seems to always happen just about that 4th hour or so...

Any thoughts?

Posted Fri 02 May 08 @ 12:22 pm
after about 5 hours of stright use the program just starts to fall apart....i had to shut down and start over many times. people should know before spending tons of cash that the program is not 100% stable.

Posted Fri 02 May 08 @ 1:51 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)