Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ 5.07 and new hercules rmx console

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

foxinouPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Hi,
I plan to buy the upgrade to the pro version of VDJ but before, i want to be sure it works perfectly with the rmx dj console and an imac

I have installed the djc version provided with the console. It works well, but i'm surprised that there is no possibility to configure anything. I think the version provided is really basic, really too basic for a software provided with what they call a console for pros.

I tried to launch the 20 days trial of the pro version, but it says directly that the 20 days are expired. I saw on another forums that several mac users had this problem. I contacted the support, but they do not have any solution. They said that if it failed, it must be because i have already installed a trial version (or downloaded one on a p2p), what is totally wrong, i never installed any other product release before. I tried to reinstall the imac, but the problem occured again.

So, i think the only possibility for me is to buy directly the pro version without testing it. I really hesitate because i do not have found any message saying that the dj console rmx and 5.07 pro works without problem on mac.

Another disapointing point : the price of the upgrade. When lauching the console in France, Hercules said everywhere that the upgrade will cost 99euros.... and when i launch the upgrade procedure, it tells it cost 120eur ! Wonderful !

So, if there is anybody that tried the 5.07 pro with imac, please can you give me a little review ?

Thanks in advance for your help and sorry for my bad english !

PS . I have a new imac with 2gb ram and leopard

Posted Tue 29 Apr 08 @ 4:07 am
seth75PRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi

I have the same problem. Bought the RMX and the upgrade to the pro version... Pro version is not yet ready to use with the RMX on a MAC.
There should be an update available soon... support told me but could not give me a release date. It works fine with Windows...

Posted Mon 05 May 08 @ 12:45 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)