Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: None of my effects work

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I am using Numark Cue, I am running Vista on my laptop. All I get on the bottom of my screen when I open Cue is a grey box. The effects show up listed on the left, but I can't activate any of them. Numark told me to contact Virtual DJ, Virtual DJ seems to think I am missing files from my windows install. HP seems to think I am not missing any files and everything should be working. My laptop is less than a year old. I've had no problems with any other software. The only advice I've really had is to install the software on another system and see what happensl, then compare my laptop and the other system. I'm desperate for some help! Anyone ever hear of such a problem or experience it themselves? I can't be the only person this has happened to. Then again, I probably am.

Posted Sun 27 Apr 08 @ 9:26 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Try to un-install CUE, run the un-install removal tool from CEL in the download section and re-install it. See if you still have the issue. I would bet you have installed some program and it has changed a registry setting of some sort......

Posted Sun 27 Apr 08 @ 9:30 pm
Are you taling about the registry cleaner tool in the download section? If you are...I've done that. I've done it a few times actually.

Posted Sun 27 Apr 08 @ 9:36 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
No, Dish, there is a removal tool in the download section. It removes all instances of VDJ/CUE. I would save my database .xml files in a different folder so you do not have to re-analyze your files.

Posted Mon 28 Apr 08 @ 7:25 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)