Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Considering purchase of RMX for use on Mac

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I'm considering purchasing the RMX for use with 5.07 Pro on the mac. I have the mk2 now, and while it works, there are various problems..such as program crashes, lights not working, and other minor irritations.

The RMX is $350 in my neck of the woods, and historically, it seems that VDJ and the Hercules stuff has never been quite fully baked, and less so on a Mac. Before I go out and plunk down my money on the RMX, I want to know what your experience is with this combo, and more importantly, what is broken.

Posted Sun 27 Apr 08 @ 11:19 am
seth75PRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi,

The RMX works fine with the limited software. I bought the upgrade to pro so I could tweak the configuration. The pro version didn't work with the RMX....
I went to support to ask what I did wrong.... Their answer was that the PRO version is not yet supported for the RMX console on a MAC. They told me it would be solved
soon with the new update but up to now I spend 120 EURO and got a version that still isn't working....

Posted Mon 05 May 08 @ 12:49 pm
Thanks for your feedback. Looks like I'll keep my money in my wallet until this gets sorted.

Posted Fri 09 May 08 @ 5:21 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)