Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Too many similar products add to consumer confusion

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

With Atomix MP3 as the parent for several DJ software applications it just adds to consumer confusion.
I refer to this posting:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080116104748AAi0cn8

As a newbie to the 'virtual' arena I'm looking to decifer the differences and benfits to all the software versions. In addition why Vista is buggy when using the software.

I'm also looking to use the program in Gentlemen's Clubs whereby I would like to create a catalog for each showgirl in addition to the basic library to make it easy to pick a girls music without having to guess if this would be her preference or not. In other words if a dancer likes "Billie Jean"-Michael Jackson then just go to the main library, left click to highlight the track, then right click and an option of 'copy', then go to the specific dancers menu and click 'paste' thus creating her own catalog and helping future or new DJ's from having to guess what the lady would like to dance to.

The confusion tho lies in Virtual DJ vs Pc DJ vs Numark VS etc....

Some type of bar graph showcasing similarities and differences would be helpful.

Thanks,

Iceman

Posted Sat 26 Apr 08 @ 3:40 pm
Late Note:

Found the Comparison Chart but would like to know prices in American Dollars and not Euros.

Help anyone?

Thanks,

Ice

Posted Sat 26 Apr 08 @ 3:44 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
For which product?

Posted Sat 26 Apr 08 @ 5:10 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)