Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Hercules RMX or Numark NS7 ?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Staff controller is or what is best Hercules RMX or Numark NS7?

Posted Thu 24 Apr 08 @ 10:05 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
The NS7 is designed to be an extremely high quality controler the aim is to be easy to use and to provide a perfect user experience for turntabilists and club djs alike, it uses Numarks best parts from our Flagship TTX series turntables and our high quality mixer parts from the DMXpro.

The RMX is a good intermediate controler for most purposes its not really intended for scratching or heavy usage.

It really depends on your style , usage and budget.

ultimately i would wait to try out both units to see what you prefer.

Posted Thu 24 Apr 08 @ 10:59 am
I am in Brazil and both still take vai pra get here. The Numark NS7 is already selling? Where to buy? He now works with the Virtual DJ?

Posted Thu 24 Apr 08 @ 11:11 am
NS7 is not released yet , it is a midi controler so it will work with VDJ ,hopefully native support will be added.

Posted Thu 24 Apr 08 @ 1:20 pm
aparsonPRO InfinityMember since 2007
skyfxl wrote :
NS7 is not released yet , it is a midi controler so it will work with VDJ ,hopefully native support will be added.

Skyfxl,

Any ideas of when would this release be?...Is Numark waiting for Serato ITCH in order to release NS7..or is it the other way around ?

I'm really looking forward to the NS7 after I read some places will be selling it for about $1000..which is not bad considering all the things that it is supposed to do...plus the fact that it will be bundle with ITCH...and the best of all, it will be also compatible with CUE, which I already own.

My TC is uselless at his point due to several hardware issues with the both cross and channel volume faders, so I'm really looking forward to a more strong-built solution..NS7 seems like the way to go.

ap

Posted Thu 24 Apr 08 @ 10:09 pm
Not yet , its important that its perfect before it is released it is currently in development.

Im sorry to hear of you problems with the total control , what issues have you had?

Posted Fri 25 Apr 08 @ 3:21 pm
aparsonPRO InfinityMember since 2007
skyfxl wrote :
Im sorry to hear of you problems with the total control , what issues have you had?

Well, well....It first started about 6 months ago with the crossfader acting weird...bouncing all over the place on the screen without me even touching the actual crossfader on the TC.....a couple of weekends ago, the volumen fader started to also work weird as well...I really think it has something to do with the contacts on the fader...like I said before, they move up and down only on the screen.

At this point I have gave up on it...Although I now try to get away from Numark's products, the NS7 seems like a strong piece of equipment. So I'm willing to give it another try with Numark. Hopefully, this time around I won't be disapointed.

ap

Posted Mon 28 Apr 08 @ 8:58 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)