Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: vdj is crashing on me

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

rjd137PRO InfinityMember since 2006
I’m having a "most of the time" glitch, while playing music or videos and trying to start the slide show in the "effects box" on the main screen. 99% of the time will cause vdj to stop, now the song playing at the time you not stop, it keeps playing but the screen totally stops and dose not start again. The only way to get around this is i always have to go into the effects tab on the bottom half of the screen and turn it off and on there. When the system stops the only way to remedy this is to open a second vdj start another song on the opposite player and then close the crashed vdj that way. Now i have 4 other djs using the same xps-m1710 except I have 4 gigs of ram everyone else has 2. And there lp's don’t do what mine dose, I also have more programs on my pc then they do. Might it be a program making this happen. This has always happened but now it’s just getting to be a real pain at a gig.

Posted Sun 20 Apr 08 @ 10:59 am
rjd137PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Ok Vdj friends, the same thing happened again. is there anyone here who can give me some kind of an idea, Why or what could be causing this to happen. I posted this a few days ago and its unusual that no one would give me some things to try.

Posted Thu 24 Apr 08 @ 8:36 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)