Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Help with vdj trial installation and time code cds

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello everyone...Ive recently decided to try virtual dj and downloaded the trial version. Ive installed it on my laptop and ive bought U46DJ usb audio interface to use with it for the timecodes. Ive also downloaded the time code cds and burned into 2 cds as audio cds as instructed. Its still not working. All the drivers for the U46DJ has been installed. But i just cant get the timecode cds to work with the players. I have 2 piece of pioneer cdj200 which plays mp3 and also djm600. I just cant get it to work. Without the timecode cds, i tried using direct by using the laptop keypads, its working fine but when set to timecode cds, its not working. the track not even moving. am i wrong somewhere? Made any mistake anywhere? I just wanna use out the trial so that it can convince me that this software is really worth it for me to purchase the pro. But my bad luck, in the beginning itself im having problem.

Equipments and softwares used :

Dell laptop
Ram 1.5 gig
Centrino processor
U46Dj audio interface
VDJ latest trial version
Windows xp sp2
hdd 120 gb
no any other softwares installed.

So guys, pls do help me or at least guide me step by step for me to work this out since i have every rights to make use of the trial to the max before it expires. IF anyone can help me out, i would be very thankful.

Posted Sat 19 Apr 08 @ 4:00 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)