Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: virtual dj 5

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have just upraded from a hercules dj console mk2 using virtual dj3.0 to a hercules RMX using the virtual dj 5.0 version that came with the RMX i
was expecting alot more from the 5.0 version but it seems very basic one particular function i liked on the 3.0 version was recording my mixes which was very easy in 3.0. Does anyone know how i can do this in 5.0 and all how i can get more from the software PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Posted Fri 18 Apr 08 @ 4:09 am
PFD50PRO InfinityMember since 2007
I just upgraded to V5 and recorded mixes the same way as in V3.

I really like the REC function when playing a tune. Just hit REC and recoed your loop which will load into the sampler.

The controls for effects are better also

I also found that the sound in V5 was a lot better than in V3. I upgraded to pro so guess thier is more in that than in V3 but not that much from the 1 week I've had it. Will be messing around more this weekend so will post back any other findings.

Posted Fri 18 Apr 08 @ 6:48 am
Upgrade to the Pro Version and the possibilities are endless. I personally have no experience recording my sets although one day I would love to do it, the problem is I do Video so I would have to do it outside VDJ. I believe there is a discount aswell for the upgrade. I will check and get back to you.

Posted Fri 18 Apr 08 @ 1:38 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
You have to activate the pro trial version (20 days) in the config of your RMX edition

Posted Fri 18 Apr 08 @ 5:35 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)