Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: HELP PLEASE!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I just upgraded to 5.07 and I can't seem to be able to resize the program on my desktop. I can move it around, but I can't make it any smaller. Anybody know if there is a setting that will help me change this. Right now the program takes up my whole screen and nothing seems to work.

Thanks

Posted Thu 17 Apr 08 @ 11:50 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
1) increase the resolution of your desktop 2) put VDj into full-screen mode.

Posted Thu 17 Apr 08 @ 12:37 pm
I know this sounds pretty dumb, but my resolution is maxed out at 1024x768. The program takes up the whole screen as it is, I just want to resize it to make it smaller. Are you talking about full screen mode in the top right corner?

Posted Thu 17 Apr 08 @ 9:30 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
The standard resolution is 1024x768. You can only make it smaller if you can find a skin that was built with a smaller resolution.

Posted Thu 17 Apr 08 @ 11:19 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
jernal024 wrote :
I know this sounds pretty dumb, but my resolution is maxed out at 1024x768. The program takes up the whole screen as it is, I just want to resize it to make it smaller. Are you talking about full screen mode in the top right corner?

If your screen resolution is set to 1024×768 and the VDj skin is the same size it will naturaly
take up the whole screen. If you want to resize it you will have to use a higher screen
resolution, or use a smaller size skin (like 800×600). The full screen button I'm talking about
adjusts the screen resolution to the skin size and locks the program on top (to avoid
switching between resolutions while using only VDj), but I guess this is not what you want :)

P.S.: the skins cannot be resized simply at the moment. They are desigend and programmed
for certain resolution.

Posted Fri 18 Apr 08 @ 7:12 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)