Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: SOS plugin serato vinyl

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

please give us the plugin :-)

Posted Tue 15 Apr 08 @ 5:26 pm
where can I get it ? please....

Posted Tue 15 Apr 08 @ 5:34 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
If there was one to give... all would have it. Please look at he Plug-ins forum for information on the development that has been taking place on it.

Posted Tue 15 Apr 08 @ 11:56 pm
KhyewHome userMember since 2008
It's nearing completion, but there may be copyright issues in releasing it. I borrowed a significant amount of code from the GNU GPL'd xwax project for their work in signal processing and reverse-engineering the Serato TCV time-code. From what I gather, I need to be able to release the plugin under at least the LGPL to even allow proprietary software to load the plugin. Then there's the question of what license the VirtualDJ SDK can be used under..

Don't get your hopes up. Legal issues may scuttle my plans to distribute the plugin.

Posted Wed 16 Apr 08 @ 9:21 am
First, thanks for the answers.
@cstoll i know there's no plugins for it right now, but look like some guys are working on it.
@khyew i read the post you made about timecode plugin development, and i understood nothing. Don't even know how to use it, compil it and stuff. Hope legal issues ll get on and let you give this plugin for all those who need it. Keep in touch and be my hero! :D

Posted Wed 16 Apr 08 @ 10:02 am
yk23PRO InfinityMember since 2006
hurry, I need it by tonight, 6:30ish CST :)

Posted Wed 16 Apr 08 @ 10:50 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
yk23 wrote :
hurry, I need it by tonight, 6:30ish CST :)

That's funny, LOL ;)

Posted Wed 16 Apr 08 @ 10:54 am
sorry bit new to this but what is this plugin for? Is it to use serato TCV in virtual DJ? Becuase ive seen videos of people using it with VDJ but im not sure if its the 1st or 2nd edition vinyl. It seemed to work fine for them.

Posted Wed 16 Apr 08 @ 7:19 pm
Yes it's to use Serato TCV in VDJ, it works fine but the main problem is after a while (around 15mn) TCV is losing control of MP3. The TCV is still showed running on VDJ but it can't be controled. That's why i need, and i think most of serato tcv users, a plugin to remove this damn bug.

Posted Sat 19 Apr 08 @ 8:39 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)