Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Question about denon DNHS5500 and virtual DJ

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

finga73PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi, could anybody tell me whether Virtual DJ is going to offer native support for the DNHS5500, i.e. midi platter control, I am so desperate to get back to using virtual dj with my new midi controller but its just not happening, are you guys going to be supporting this player? if so any ETA on compatible version?

Posted Wed 09 Apr 08 @ 1:13 pm
BuBullePRO InfinityMember since 2005
I am interested in this answer as well. I still happen to use CDs, not to mention as backup in case of laptop crash. This Denon is my favorite currently.

Posted Thu 10 Apr 08 @ 11:30 am
I am still eagerly awaiting the release of software support for rotating platter MIDI control

Posted Wed 30 Apr 08 @ 3:01 pm
i am waiting too

Posted Thu 01 May 08 @ 7:22 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Let us all remember the rush on controllers that were released a couple of months ago. The Dev. Team is working on making a great many natively mapped in the next version/revision of VDJ but it is going to take some time. Along with mapping these new controllers they are also working on updating several other features of VDJ. So, as difficult as it may be, we are all going to need to be patient.

Posted Thu 01 May 08 @ 7:29 am
fergmanPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I'm using the Numark Total Control at the moment but hope to use my denon 5500 instead. I notice that denon have posted new firmware today to fix the Vista-MIDI issue but native support is whats really needed. I can see Atomix's point: there has been a flood of controllers put on the market and is difficult to cater for them all. This is the link to the Denon update... http://denondj.com/plugin.asp?prod=DN-HS5500&x=24&y=5

Posted Tue 13 May 08 @ 11:57 am
bump!

Any news on this? I've posted few weeks ago in Mac forum portion, nothing there.

I've asked Denon, they said that all developers whoever was interested got their Beta more than a month ago now.

Thanks,
Dami

Posted Wed 04 Jun 08 @ 7:18 pm
finga73PRO InfinityMember since 2006
yeah I am dying to hear wether this is being planned yet, by far my software of choice

Posted Fri 13 Jun 08 @ 1:30 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)