Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: How to get your Hercules MK2 going with the software?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I've been trying to get my controller Hercules MK2 to work with my software, but can't figure out how...

Can someone here explain me?

Posted Sun 30 Mar 08 @ 1:38 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
What version are u using?

Posted Sun 30 Mar 08 @ 2:30 pm
Yeah, thats the bad about it all.....:/ I thought that I were buying a MK2 controller with VIRTUAL DJ, but bought it whit tracker... But nobody on there webside can help, and then i thought that you maybe could:)

Posted Sun 30 Mar 08 @ 2:38 pm
Are u using the trial V5.07? Download the latest Herc driver.. here.

Then in the config, go to remote control n there u will see the mk2 icon.. Click n activate it. It will lit green once activated n u good to go:)

And after the trial period is over (20 days), n if u like what the mk2 could do with VDJ Pro, pls support by purchasing it;)

Hope to see u as a Pro user soon.

Posted Sun 30 Mar 08 @ 2:45 pm
I also want to buy pro version, but I'm a 14 year old kid.. My parents gonna be so pissed if they find out!

Posted Sun 30 Mar 08 @ 2:49 pm
Hmm.. maybe if u can try to change your console with the console that have the VDJ DJC edition at the shop that u purchase. Provided this console is bought less than 3 days n explain to them that u actually wanna buy the ones that came with VDJ DJC edition n not traktor LE. Maybe it is possible but i can't gurantee that it will worked exchanging but it worth the shot. In this way if u can have the VDJ DJC edition ones, in the future u can upgrade to VDJ Pro with a discount;)

All the best. N njoy the trial version:)

Posted Sun 30 Mar 08 @ 3:04 pm
Maybe.. Bought it over the internet, so it may become a little defficault:) But its a try.

Posted Sun 30 Mar 08 @ 3:26 pm
spinnaJ, do you know if you get any manual or something with, if you buy Virtual DJ Pro?

Posted Sun 30 Mar 08 @ 4:17 pm

Posted Mon 31 Mar 08 @ 12:33 am
Hey SpinnaJ I think that I will purchase Virtual DJ Pro in the future, but do you know if they take Visa ELECTRON? Because else I can't:/..

Posted Wed 02 Apr 08 @ 12:55 pm
Hi there, if it visa n a credit card. It should be ok;) . For better enquiries, if u still in doubt when u want to purchase, u can ask abt it in support.

Regards;)

Posted Wed 02 Apr 08 @ 10:47 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)