Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Special PRO version discount price for Hercules DJConsole RMX & Steel (Limited edition users) - Page: 3

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

try to get a mk2 theyre not so expensive and great to work with
easy to hook up and you don't need any other extra hardware except for headphones

Posted Sun 07 Sep 08 @ 6:04 pm
itsPXLPRO InfinityMember since 2006
i think that mk2s are better than rmx and more space saving.

Posted Fri 19 Sep 08 @ 12:54 pm
Is it possible to order the upgrade online from Asian? I live in South Korea (ROK) and the site is not letting me process my order. I've heard that many western online order processing services have trouble when dealing with Asia and Asian currency.

Posted Wed 24 Sep 08 @ 8:52 am

Posted Wed 24 Sep 08 @ 9:05 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
xoldboyx wrote :
Is it possible to order the upgrade online from Asian? I live in South Korea (ROK) and the site is not letting me process my order. I've heard that many western online order processing services have trouble when dealing with Asia and Asian currency.

U can just use ur credit card n it be done. I always order things from the US n have no problem.

Hope to see u as a pro user soon;)

Posted Thu 25 Sep 08 @ 7:37 am
I have a quick question for the RMX user upgrade from DJC LE edition to the full professional version. When I used the MK2 controller ... it was not compatible with any virtual DJ version past 3.4.1 ..... Is the RMX going to be the same way ?? It's only 150 bucks to upgrade to pro ... but if I can only upgrade to a certain point ... it's still not worth it to me. Does anyone know if Hercules and Virtual DJ intend to keep this upgraded to the latest version ?? If so ... I will not hesitate to upgrade to pro .... but like I said ... it's not worth it to me if they don't intend to do so. Thanks in advance for any and all info. Thank you !!

Posted Thu 02 Oct 08 @ 6:35 pm
The MK2 has worked with every version of Pro VDJ since it's release, including the new 5.2.1, I don't expect the RMX will be any differant;^]

Posted Thu 02 Oct 08 @ 7:01 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Fri 03 Oct 08 @ 2:21 am
Thanks Everyone !! I took your advice and now am a Professional Edition User !! Whoo Hoo !! I guess I thought my MK2 wasn't compatible with anything higher than version 3.4.1 because they never made an edition higher than that for limited edition users. Thanks guys and I hope things only get better from here. Glad to be a part of the community !!

Posted Fri 03 Oct 08 @ 2:20 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Nice one mate, and welcome.

Posted Fri 03 Oct 08 @ 2:29 pm
I have a RMX for sale for anyone in the US. $250.00

Posted Tue 07 Oct 08 @ 8:14 pm
that's tight!

Posted Mon 20 Oct 08 @ 10:09 pm
it looks nice with the flag but the original platnum is what keeps it attractive..

Posted Wed 05 Nov 08 @ 11:56 am
pmyskoPRO InfinityMember since 2007
just got mine :)

Posted Mon 24 Nov 08 @ 6:40 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Welcome to the club :)

Posted Thu 27 Nov 08 @ 3:34 pm
I like

Posted Mon 15 Dec 08 @ 1:26 pm
antoooHome userMember since 2008
hey can i use me hercules dj control on virtual dj 5.2 pro? plse help

Posted Mon 15 Dec 08 @ 3:13 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
antooo wrote :
hey can i use me hercules dj control on virtual dj 5.2 pro? plse help

Yes u can;)

Also when u upgrade to Pro, u have a discount as u have the djc edition.

Regards;)

Posted Mon 15 Dec 08 @ 4:22 pm
antoooHome userMember since 2008
hey spinnaJ. can you tell me how can i use the dj control on virtual dj 5.2
tnx

Posted Tue 16 Dec 08 @ 5:54 am
tech126Home userMember since 2008
So let me get this thing straight. Even if I do purchase Numarks Cue, I won't be able to download anything from this site since it's not a VDJ product?? I still need to upgade it??

And if I do purchase the RMX contoller, I can get a VDJ pro upgrade for $150 more??

Please help me so I won't make some wrong purchase decisons..

I was going to purchase Cue but if I can't download any midi mappers, skins or video effecrs, then it's no use.. I thought CUE and VDJ was the same..

Posted Sun 28 Dec 08 @ 3:06 am
52%