Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: sound, /external mixer, /stereo./.i dont see the setting

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

how do i set sound to go out of pc to mixer so both vdj turntables goto same sound card, stereo.the graphics on the sound setting dont show this option

Posted Thu 27 Mar 08 @ 8:44 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Just select 4.1 or 5.1 output option in Settings and than you can have separate outputs. You need at least 4 channels sound card for that.

Posted Sat 29 Mar 08 @ 5:11 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Dave, what sound card are you using ?

Posted Sat 29 Mar 08 @ 6:07 am
cstoll wrote :
Dave, what sound card are you using ?

EMU 0404 external usb........I simply want stereo on both decks, same soundcard. All the graphics on the software offer mon0, 4:1 , 5:1 etc but no stereo ???

Posted Tue 15 Apr 08 @ 2:09 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
OK, that device only has 1 set of stereo outs. If you are only looking to play OUT that device and not use any of the other features on it - input, headphones, etc. Then you can use the following -- INPUT - NONE, OUTPUT - SINGLE OUTPUT, SOUNDCARD - SIMPLE, and select the EMU from the drop-down. I know you might be using an external mixer, but the EMU 0404 only has 1 output, so you don't need to use the External Mixer options. Those are really for cards that have multiple outputs.

Posted Tue 15 Apr 08 @ 4:13 pm
dryheadHome userMember since 2007
hi i have mk2 but i want to play from a exteral mixer how di get each side play so i can hear one side at a time before i fade thanks

Posted Sat 19 Apr 08 @ 8:06 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
dryhead wrote :
hi i have mk2 but i want to play from a exteral mixer how di get each side play so i can hear one side at a time before i fade thanks

U need to upgrade to pro if u wanna use from external mixer. DJC edition won't allow u do that.

U can try to download the trial from this site that work for 20 days n disable/or make the crossfader on the mk2 in the middle and use the PFL on ur external mixer to preview.

Posted Sun 20 Apr 08 @ 11:04 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)