Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Recording For Mac [SOLVED]

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey guys and girls,

I have the whole virtual vinyl setup with Numark tables and Mixer...but I have searched non stop but can not seem to find a solution. I was wondering why the recording functions does not work while using turntables and a mixer?

Posted Thu 27 Mar 08 @ 7:23 pm
You need to connect a "Y" adapter from the output of your mixer (rec or booth out) into the line in jack on your laptop. Then in the recording section of your browser select "Line In". With this set-up you will be able to record all the actions of you mixer during your set. The only time you use the "Master" or "Master + Mic" settings is if you're using VV in internal mode. Hope this helps. Let me know if worked.

Posted Fri 28 Mar 08 @ 1:18 am
So nothing yet but when go into my config section and choose master or even master+mic to record i get super qaulity but it records everything.... so in my case I can mix perfectly and listen to it live but when i record I hear everything i do when trying to get to my next song. but when i use the y cable i get the worst qaulity ever but it does not record everything .well hopefully someone can help:)

Posted Thu 19 Jun 08 @ 9:25 pm
SOLVED: wow my reply made no sense but I solved the issue with my mac recording background noice.
What I did I went into my sound settings of my mac book and changed my line in function from MIC to the line in PORT on the side of my mac!:) so simple hahaha

Posted Sat 05 Jul 08 @ 6:56 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Glad u solved it;)

Posted Sun 06 Jul 08 @ 5:21 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)