Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: windows xp sp2 home + ESI Quatafire 610 :can't get it working!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

toxinoPRO InfinityMember since 2008
hi folks!
sound is skipping all the time in here (every minute or so!). it's like chopped up into small pieces.
I've been trying to get this working but
it simply won't: I know the problem is not virtual dj: there has to be some sort of conflict with the soundcard:
the sound keeps skipping even with windows media player, and I don't get any error message... (I know the soundcard works as it works on mac and on some old pc of some friends')
VDJ works perfectly: timecode 100%, almost no latency(but 'cause of this sound skipping, I simply can't use it).... I hope some of you already had this type of problem with a sound card.
I've tried many things for about 4 days and I'm getting a little depressed: I tried Xeon's blog about optimizing things and other forums...but things seem so complicated that I would maybe need
one more week non stop to get this solved...if I manage.... so pro's help requested please!

my specs: Macbook 2,2 Ghz intel core 2 duo, 1G RAm (I tried VDJ on mac but I have an aggregate device issue: not working, haha! (sorry I'm getting mad))
dual boot windows XP sp2 home/ mac os 10.5.2
ESI Quatafire 610
VDJ 5.07 with timecodes
I would really appreciate your help

Posted Sat 22 Mar 08 @ 8:14 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)