Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: time code signal 0% please help - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Posted Fri 21 Mar 08 @ 6:52 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
look for the option to just mute the output of your input channels that will allow the signal to come through but not out of the speakers.

It might be an issue with other hardware on your computer , are you using the demo or the full version?

Posted Fri 21 Mar 08 @ 6:55 pm
like i said, my buddy left his pc with me and he has the full version on it

Posted Fri 21 Mar 08 @ 7:03 pm
hi guys,

i tried everything and just can't get it right.There is always a delay and click or beep sound before the track starts which is a bummer.
I have turntables and wanted to buy timecode vinyl but i am afraid the problem will still be present.

I even tried my setup on my pc with a demo version and still the same problem so i don't believe that i could be a hardware problem.

Tell me something, is this unusual or have other prople cpmplained about this problem before ?

Any ideas ?

Posted Fri 21 Mar 08 @ 7:21 pm
anyone ?

Posted Fri 21 Mar 08 @ 8:17 pm

Posted Sat 22 Mar 08 @ 2:40 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
findasong wrote :
no a buddy of mine went on vacation and left his pc with me and he has the pro version on the pc but i have no idea if he is regestered on
these forums.Anyway i wanted to try the timecode on his pc and it was okay with hime but he has no experience with this.

Please read this:
http://www.virtualdj.com/disclaimer.html
Quote:
"This license gives you the right to install and use the software on a maximum of two computers, by one person."
So your friend is violating TOS.
Please download Trial version and then try Timecode. It will last for 20 days, which is enough for you to decide to buy or not.
If you wanna see what you will also get for free later on as a Pro license user:
http://www.virtualdj.com/products/comparison.html
Free updates, Skins, Sound and video plugins and many more.
Hope to see ya soon with more stars.

Posted Thu 01 May 08 @ 8:22 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)