Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: no loop or sync,

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

ok i used a VIRTUAL DJ crack for about 3 months. this program is the shit, i love it. so i saved up 500 bucks and went legit. i bought the VIRTUAL VINYL software and hardware. i reinstalled my OS and then installed the program, know heres the problem i can no longer loop using TCV and the sync button wont work. with the crack i could do it all but now it just wont work. i thought that VIRTUAL VINYL and VIRTUAL DJ were the same so i reinstalled the VIRTUAL DJ crack but i cant use the VIRTUAL VINYL soundcard with the program, why is this i thought they were the same. i have upgraded my program and still it wont work. i am feeling really cheated here, thats a lot of money for something that wont even work. now all the SERATO and TORQ guys are laughing at me telling me that there programs are the best(which is NOT TRUE). Ii have spent hours reading the forums but have not found this problem with anyone eles. you TEAMERS are great at what you do so please can someone please help me out. anything would be a great help.
thanks for looking and your time
"THE SOUND INSURGENT"

Posted Mon 25 Feb 08 @ 7:29 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
hi mate

read in the past where a cracked copy has been used on a machine it will leave a "footprint" and will or could disrubt a genuine copy best thing to do is uninstall vdj and use the registry cleaner found in the plugin section and reinstall your legit copy of vdj that usually clears your problem up, if i'm wrong one of the guys will get you sorted so don't worry, hope that helps

Tayla

Posted Tue 26 Feb 08 @ 1:34 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Posted Tue 26 Feb 08 @ 1:49 am
which timecode mode are you using ?
go to config > sound setup > timecode config ... > mode
is it on "absolute" ?
try "smart"

Posted Tue 26 Feb 08 @ 8:16 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Absolute is just that absolute - so have you ever done a loop on REAL vinyl OR some magic BPM sync between two deck using real vinyl -- no

You need to use SMART or Relative modes in order for some of the features to work.

Posted Tue 26 Feb 08 @ 11:51 am
ok sorry if anyone got upset(cstoll), it's just that when i was using the cracked version i could do all those things in absolute mode. so i guess its my fault for using the crack in the first place. things works in relative mode. futher reading tells me that i can only use sync in smart or relative mode again my fault for using the crack. anyways thanks for taking the time to help me out again. as i said this is a great program and to hell with those serato and torq guys maybe one day theyll come around to our side.
look out for "THE SOUND INSURGENT" coming to a town near you.

Posted Tue 26 Feb 08 @ 5:40 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
No harm done. And, I am sure you were in SMART or Relative modes before. But will take your word, as a crack does weird things.

Posted Tue 26 Feb 08 @ 7:43 pm
scoodemHome userMember since 2008
Hey guys i am new to this stuff. But my sync on the 2nd turn table keeps on getting stuck i dont know how to take it off. can you help me? thanks a bunch

Posted Tue 22 Apr 08 @ 9:46 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)