Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: is VIrtual Dj compatible with Behringer B-CONTROL DEEJAY BCD3000

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi you out there!

Currently i'm working with traktor but i saw VDJ in action and now i want to migrate! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I use the B-CONTROL DEEJAY BCD3000 Console from Behringer and I want to know if VDJ works with just fine with it??
Please...can sombody help me out??

Thx!! Big greetings from são paulo!!!!

Tobias

Posted Tue 12 Feb 08 @ 10:27 am
Hi, yes it does.

You can download the free trial and have a go with it.

To set it up, go to the "config" menu on virtual dj, then click in the "remote control" tab. You can activate it there I think.

Also, don't forget to read the manual. Feel free to ask for more help if you get stuck!

Posted Tue 12 Feb 08 @ 10:36 am
Thx Man!! That's good news!

I'm gonna try it...if i find any problems i now were i can find help!!

VDJ and the community kicks ass!!

Bye!

Posted Tue 12 Feb 08 @ 3:58 pm
Any Version of Virtual dj Pro works with Vista??? All the new PC's are coming with vista (no XP Drivers Available to switch to XP SP2)

Posted Fri 22 Feb 08 @ 9:56 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
djscobietrinidad wrote :
Any Version of Virtual dj Pro works with Vista??? All the new PC's are coming with vista (no XP Drivers Available to switch to XP SP2)

VDJ Pro werks with Vista. I feel there are more DJs using VDJ changing from XP to VIsta recently, But i will still stick to XP on PC..hehe

If u upgrade to PRO now, u can have the discount.

Hope to see u soon as a pro user;)

PS: Do create a new thread as ur question is not relevant in this thread n it may cause confusion.

Posted Fri 22 Feb 08 @ 11:34 am
eh i've got da behringer bcd3000, i've tried to wrk vdj wit it but it keeps saying dat my soundcard aint connected and or da settings are incorrect, real need help cuz i wnt ta mix man!!!!

Posted Mon 08 Aug 11 @ 6:06 pm
Make sure that you have the latest drivers from http://www.behringer.com installed.

Also, you will need to purchase the full VirtualDJ Professional to use MIDI controllers such as the BCD3000 for more than 10 minutes at a time: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

NOTE: Due to poor hardware design, the BCD series sound cards are well known to be problematic.

Posted Tue 09 Aug 11 @ 3:30 am
ok so if the bcd3000 soundcard is problematic.. can i use an external soundcard or something different? can you recommend something? thank you..

to support staff.. :)

Posted Tue 11 Oct 11 @ 3:11 pm
You can use any sound card of your own choice. You don't have to use the one built into the controller, especially if you are having problems with it. The BCD series will usually work reliably as a MIDI controller only.

A good choice of external sound card for this purpose would be Numark DJIO.

Posted Wed 12 Oct 11 @ 4:40 am
hi
i do have a behringer bcd3000 controller and i would like to know where i can download the software for it please?

Posted Thu 15 Jan 15 @ 7:46 am
What do you mean by "the software for it"? If you're looking for drivers then you need to download from the Behringer site.

If you're looking for DJ software then you can download VDJ 8 and buy a controller license for the BCD3000.

Posted Thu 15 Jan 15 @ 8:00 am
I cant use my BCD3000 TO VIRTUALDJ 2020. PLS HELP ME.
THANKS..

Posted Mon 14 Oct 19 @ 4:37 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)