Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Numark CUE Vs Leopard, help!!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Does anyone of you have problems with the new Mac OS and Numark CUE LE?
I've just bought a Numark DMC2 controller and DJIO audio card, workin' with a new powerful Mac Probook 15".
The CUE LE 4.3 (provided with the controller) gets stuck all the time or simply the music doesn't come out after a while...help!!
I suspect there's some kind of problem between Leopard OS and the Numark software, is it just me experiencing this?
Will the new VDJ 5 be upgraded to Leopard?

Maurino, from Italy

Posted Fri 01 Feb 08 @ 2:10 pm
dydy1PRO InfinityMember since 2006
I am not sure the compatibility Is just with leopard.
I had the same problem with the DJ I/O using Tiger In the past.

DJ I/O' driver Is poorly designed; the driver Is too power hungry.

I use another sound card now which I have not faced any sound problems.
That sound card Is Maya 44 usb.

Posted Fri 01 Feb 08 @ 5:05 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
There is a new DJ/io driver comming soon for leopard which will resolve these problems.

Posted Fri 01 Feb 08 @ 5:22 pm
How soon..? I experience the very same (major) issues. I have to play next weekend and dont know what to do. Please help..?

Posted Sat 02 Feb 08 @ 6:49 am
Having major problems with DJio since I switched to Mac. for now... using a USB creative labs card. DJIO is in the box until the new drivers come out.
I had no problems with the DJIO using it on a PC.

I'm glad i didn't sell my windows based laptop ... can't trust either the software or the DJIO for gigs. I know that when the Beta becomes a full release CUE 5.0 and the new drivers are in
I'll be happy that I switched to the mac! Anyone hear anything about new drivers... or full release?

Posted Sat 09 Feb 08 @ 8:37 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Sat 09 Feb 08 @ 8:42 pm
The new Mac version of Numark Cue is working great now! Thanks Numark!.. Now... still waiting to use my DJio with my Mac. I keep seeing references from Numark to coming soon... however... soon is a subjective term. It's been a couple of months now. Hopefully, Numark will get the leopard drivers out soon. I continue to have faith.

Posted Mon 14 Apr 08 @ 9:15 pm
Two months ago Numark said two weeks for the drivers. Still no drivers.

Posted Fri 02 May 08 @ 12:44 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)