Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Problems again with ESI U64DJ

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

At the moment I'm workin with another DJ, he got a MacBookPro with the VDJ Beat (3 I think). Now we have the problem, that my ESI U64DJ (he has another soundcard) is not runnin like it should. I've installed the ESI Panel (1.1) and when i have selected PHONO on both inputs (at the ESI directly), the programm says that I have selected LINE. Ok, now when i put the stick on my ESI to LINE, the left channel (1,2) at the softwarepanel jumps to PHONO, but at the right channel nothin happens. Anybody got an idea how to get this workin?

Thx!

dre

Posted Tue 15 Jan 08 @ 3:15 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Please add your serial there is no mac demo , and you will be able to download the latest offical beta and get free acess to the final when it comes out as well as adons , and future updates.

Please also read the mac manual snapin sticky which explains what i needed to configure this card.

hope to see you with us soon as a pro user

Posted Tue 15 Jan 08 @ 3:44 pm
It's not a demo, it is the beta version and I dont have VDJ at the moment, its the MacBookPro from another DJ! I just connect my HD with his Mac, so we dont need to switch the hole systems... but i will buy it for myself when the final version is out. can you help me with me problems?

dre

Posted Wed 16 Jan 08 @ 11:14 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Wed 16 Jan 08 @ 12:04 pm
I'm sorry, I tried all this but it's allways the same shit... is anybody using esi u64dj?

Posted Mon 07 Apr 08 @ 7:10 am
maczachHome userMember since 2010
That is the trouble of using an ilegal version it wont work well and it can cause nasty malware to be installed.

Posted Mon 07 Apr 08 @ 7:36 am
maczach wrote :
That is the trouble of using an ilegal version it wont work well and it can cause nasty malware to be installed.

That's usually true but in this case the U46DJ plainly just doesn't work at this point.

Posted Mon 07 Apr 08 @ 1:25 pm
I think he bought VirtualDJ, but the problem is the ESI not the programm... Any one got an idea?

Posted Mon 26 May 08 @ 4:05 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)